Parties are back! Reserve your party now by emailing SupremeSportsClub@ColumbiaAssociation.org or call 443-489-2027.
Jun 14 – Aug 29
Up to 20 party participants (including two adults) enjoy 2 hours of roller skating. Reserved rinkside tables and chairs are available for the party participants to take breaks and celebrate. The party is able to make song requests and participate in roller skate games. The birthday skater will enjoy a lap around the rink to themselves to the Happy Birthday song.
Skate assists are available for an additional fee.
CA members: $200
Columbia Cardholders: $220
Who can book a DIY Roller Skate party at Supreme Sports Club?
Members and the general public are welcome to book DIY Roller Skate parties. For children under 18, the party must be booked by a parent or guardian.
When are DIY Roller Skate parties available?
Supreme Sports Club hosts parties on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 1-3pm.
How do I reserve a party?
Party inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Supreme Programs Supervisor Eric Solano-Chavez at 443-489-2027.
How far in advance should I reserve a party?
Due to limited availability, we recommend you book as far in advance as possible. However, there may be times we are able to book a last minute party.
What can I expect during a DIY Roller Skate party?
The family/individual hosting the party are welcomed into the Skate Arena 15 minutes prior to the start of the party to set up at their reserved tables.
All party participants sign a waiver upon entry (for participants under 18, a parent/guardian of the party participant must sign.) A CA team member then directs guests to the party. Once the party participant is at the party, non-party participants leave the facility or may purchase a roller skate admission (pending availability) to join in on the fun.
At the end of the party, party guests are picked up by any parent/guardian who left the facility. The family/individual hosting the party has 15 minutes to clean up any items left on the reserved table/chairs. A trash bag will be provided.
Are food and drinks allowed to be served at the party?
No food or drink will be allowed with the exception of water. Please note that water fountains are not in use at this time. Water bottle fill stations are available.
Individually wrapped cupcakes or a small food item may be given as a take-home gift to party participants at the end of the party. These items may not be consumed at the facility.
Will participants be required to wear a face mask?
Yes, participants ages 2 and up will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
What safety precautions does CA have in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 during activities?
Your health and safety is our number one priority and we have been working hard to get ready to welcome you back. CA has taken numerous steps to strengthen our existing cleaning and sanitation policies and procedures to help keep you and our team members safe:
- All staff, members and guests will be required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Participants and team members will receive daily temperature checks and health screening when they arrive at the facility.
- All equipment used is sanitized before and after use. There is also no sharing of equipment allowed.
- The staff will clean and sanitize the reserved tables and chairs before and after use.
- Physical distancing has been implemented to keep participants safe.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- All team members have completed comprehensive training related to our enhanced cleaning and sanitation policies and procedures.
- We recommend you bring a water bottle with your name on it. The water fountains are not in use at this time. Water bottle filling stations are available.
What else should I know?
- Each party must have at least 2 adults which is included in the 20 participants number.
- Table cloths required for all tables used, must be provided by the party group
- Table top decorations only. No confetti.